Is Coaching right for you? Answer the following questions to find out.
- Do you have a confidant to discuss the issues and challenges you face in your business?
- Are they honest with you?
- Do they give you straight answers to your questions?
- Are they free of any ulterior motive and not beholden to you?
- Can you count on them to be there for you whenever you need to explore options or try something you are not sure of?
If the answers to these questions are not all "Yes", you could benefit from the advice, insight, emotional and business support of a business coach.
As your business coach, we will meet once a month face to face and will work on the issues you have identified as having the biggest impact on you or your business until we find a solution or resolution.
You have free access to me and I am never more than a phone call away. You have my personal cell phone number that I answer 20 hours a day (I take a rest between 1 and 5 am).
Together we will quantify and qualify business and personal targets and develop strategies to achieve your goals. We will discover new ideas and solutions for addressing old problems that will accelerate your success and profitability.
The clarification and validation that you gain will empower you to drive these changes and achieve your vision.
Join a Wheels in Motion Peer Board now and start working with your coach to make better decisions, achieve better results, and enhance both your business and personal life.